Fairness in policy making
Working with organisations and networks
Lilleshall Primary School
Equality Statement 2020 -2021
Our school equality objective links with our school ethos and aims. Every pupil is included in the target. Lilleshall Primary School aims to ensure all pupils reach their full potential.
Our equality objectives are to:
• Set clear rules in regard to how people should be treated developing respect and tolerance.
• Challenge negative attitudes through 'Making Our Learning Fly'.
• Treat all staff and students fairly and equally.
• Continuously work to create an all-inclusive culture for staff and pupils.
• Avoid and challenge stereotypes in attitudes, examples and resources.
• Ensure equal access to opportunities to enable pupils to fully participate in the learning process, through differentiation and resources to support learning.