Our values and ethos at Lilleshall Primary School are to provide all our children with the very best education through developing a lifelong love of learning. We have high aspirations for all children and high expectations of all members of our school community. We aim to provide a stimulating, attractive and safe environment for our children to learn in. Where all members of the school community feel valued and respected. High standards of participation, work and behaviour are insisted upon to enable everyone to reach their full potential. Working together for excellence and enjoyment we aim create an environment that provides challenging, motivating and memorable experiences, which will excite and engage pupils in their learning.
Our Ambition is to make our school a place which enables all our pupils to be confident and successful people, with a love of learning, a sense of curiosity and motivation and a desire to be a positive, active part of the community. We are about the ‘Whole Child ‘and aim for children to grow as well rounded individuals, equipped for the next steps in their lives and life in modern Britain. Every Child brings valuable experience and strengths to school. We aim to build on these by offering a curriculum that is stimulating, appropriate, challenging and differentiated to meet the needs of the child, and we ensure that all children receive the same opportunities to make progress in all areas of the curriculum enabling our children to 'Make Their Learning Fly'.
Making Our Learning Fly is based on six key areas that will help all members of our community have the skills required to be successful, motivated and resilient:
We endeavour through this approach to provide an environment where our children are:
We aim for our children to leave Lilleshall Primary School with many happy memories and feeling fully prepared for the next steps in their lives.
Our school equality objective links with our school ethos and aims. Every pupil is included in the target. Lilleshall Primary School aims to ensure all pupils reach their full potential.
Our equality objectives are to:
• Setting clear rules in regard to how people should be treated.
• Challenging any negative attitudes.
• Treating all staff and students fairly and equally.
• Create an all-inclusive culture for staff and pupils.
• Avoid and challenge stereotypes in attitudes, examples and resources.
• Treat all staff and pupils fairly.
• Create an inclusive culture for all staff and pupils.
• Ensure equal access to opportunities to enable pupils to fully participate in the learning process.
• Enable all staff and pupils to develop to their full potential.