Tuesday 23rd February
Non-fiction: Visit Rome Persuasive Text
Rex Retriever and Vocabulary Victor
Answer as many of the following questions as you can. The text is at the bottom of this page.
- Find and copy a word which means exciting.
- Find and copy three adjectives which describe Rome.
- What is the purpose of the glossary? Find and write down the meaning of a “Tepidarium”.
- Challenge: What techniques does the author use to persuade the reader to visit Rome?
- Write down two things you can do at the Colosseum.
- How many people can the Colosseum hold?
- Where might you visit if you enjoy shopping?
- What does the author suggest as a way to relax after a busy day sightseeing?